PCC Path – Level 2
- Be confident to coach clients at a deeper level, helping clients to see both the situation they are in and themselves in the situation
- Learn how to apply a solution focused coaching approach with their clients
- Understand some of the neuroscience which underpins coaching and how to work with this knowledge in a coaching setting
- Gain further tools and techniques, including understanding how Transactional Analysis and Gestalt theories support coaching
- Learn how to coach people across diverse groups
- Understand the key principles of coaching teams and be confident to apply these
- Introduction to Solution Focused Coaching
- Neuroscience and Coaching
- Coaching Frameworks and Theories
- Coaching for Career and Teams
Each level runs for 6 months and includes 3 main components:
- 30 hours of contact time in large group in the form 10 x 3 hours virtual workshops.
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching – peer and observed virtual coaching in small groups. Observed coaching sessions with verbal feedback and written feedback.
- 12 hours of self-directed learning
- 52 ICF training hours in total
- Workshop participation
- Coaching groups participation
- Individual assignment submission
- Individual recorded coaching session submission
It covers the registration, workshops, mentor sessions and assessments, access to peer coaching network, programme materials in digital format and Certificate (if earned).
10% early bird discount is available. Please contact us for details.
Before admission, you will need to fill up the application form and have a short virtual conversation with a lead facilitator.
Workshops run on Monday, 18:00 – 21:00 Singapore time, starting September 14, 2020.
Introduction to Solution Focused Coaching
PCC-3 Workshop 1.1 – September 14, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 1.2 – September 21, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 1.3 – October 5, 2020
Neuroscience and Coaching
PCC-3 Workshop 2.1 – October 12, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 2.2 – October 26, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 2.3 – November 2, 2020
Coaching Frameworks and Theories
PCC-3 Workshop 3.1 – November 16, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 3.2 – November 23, 2020
Coaching for Career and Teams
PCC-3 Workshop 4.1 – December 7, 2020
PCC-3 Workshop 4.2 – December 14, 2020
Join a Preview Session!
Get up-close and personal with Jean Balfour, our Programmes Director, and discuss about how you can unlock your potential in the workplace and accelerate your career with our coach training programmes.