ACC Path – Level 1
- Be fluent and confident in using core coaching skills in depth and follow a
coaching model in a coaching conversation
- Be familiar with the ICF framework of core competencies and able to apply
an ethical coaching practice
- Have in-depth experience of setting a coaching agreement, providing
feedback and holding clients accountable as part of the coaching process
- Gain tools and techniques to help both themselves and their clients increase
awareness and inspire change
- Be skilled and confident to take on coaching assignments with clients in organisation
and coach clients on their working life
- Introduction to Coaching Conversations
- Coaching Skills in Depth
- Coaching Tools and Techniques
- Coaching at Work and in Organisations
Each level runs for 6 months and includes 3 main components:
- 42 hours of contact time in large group in the form of 14 x 3 hours virtual workshops.
- 22 hours of group coaching – peer and observed virtual coaching in small groups, including 10 hours of ICF Mentor Coaching. Observed coaching sessions with verbal feedback and written feedback.
- 12 hours of self-directed learning
- 76 ICF training hours in total
- Workshop participation
- Coaching groups participation
- Individual short essay submission
- Individual recorded coaching session submission
It covers the registration, workshops, mentor sessions and assessments, access to peer coaching network, programme materials in digital format and Certificate (if earned).
10% early bird discount is available. Please contact us for details.
Our programmes are open to newcomers to coaching and to those with a previous experience of it, willing to deepen their knowledge. We welcome applicants from a wide range of educational backgrounds and professional experience. A good level of English is required.
Before admission, you will need to fill up the application form and have a short virtual conversation with a lead facilitator.
Workshops run on Thursday, 18:00 – 21:00 Singapore time, starting October 8, 2020.
Introduction to Coaching Conversations
ACC-13 Workshop 1.1 – October 8, 2020
ACC-13 Workshop 1.2 – October 15, 2020
ACC-13 Workshop 1.3 – October 29, 2020
ACC-13 Workshop 1.4 – November 5, 2020
Coaching Skills in Depth
ACC-13 Workshop 2.1 – November 19, 2020
ACC-13 Workshop 2.2 – November 26, 2020
ACC-13 Workshop 2.3 – December 10, 2020
Coaching Tools and Techniques
ACC-13 Workshop 3.1 – January 14, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 3.2 – January 21, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 3.3 – February 4, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 3.4 – February 18, 2021
Coaching at Work and in Organisations
ACC-13 Workshop 4.1 – February 25, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 4.2 – March 11, 2021
ACC-13 Workshop 4.3 – March 18, 2021
Join a Preview Session!
Get up-close and personal with Jean Balfour, our Programmes Director, and discuss about how you can unlock your potential in the workplace and accelerate your career with our coach training programmes.